Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 27-02-2018 10:15:40

Nouveau membre

salomon shoes price sale

salomon shoes UK race was a dream. Even in the last downhill, I was managing my race and very concentrated and aiming for first place,” D’haene said afterwards. “Seeing all the race supporters and also running with other elite runners helped. When we train or do other races, we don’t see each other, so I was so happy to share this with the other runners because we had a chance to talk and live this together.”

City’s concrete landscapes are bestowed with new meaning as they become conduits for exploration. They are spaces to run wild.In the months and weeks leading up to the 2017 Ultra-Trail du salomon shoes US, the 100-miler was billed as potentially the most competitive men’s race in the history of ultra-marathons. The race attracted what was considered by many to be the deepest, most talented field in history and the course loop around the Mont Blanc Massif from Chamonix and into Italy and Switzerland is a setting unlike any other.

Despite that buildup, somehow, on this first weekend in September, the race lived up to the hype. Over 19 mostly chilly, rainy, slippery hours, Salomon athlete Francois D’haene was up to the task on his home soil, besting teammate Kilian Jornet to win his salomon shoes price. D’haene finished in a remarkable 19:01:32, 15 minutes and 6 seconds ahead of the nearly-unbeatable Catalan. Both were dressed from head-to-toe in Salomon apparel, footwear and gear.

Pied de page des forums